Friday, February 26, 2010

Join us for some Lasagna and do the Salsa!

Are you confused? Let me explain.
Lasagna gardening is a gardening technique
that I have implemented into my gardens
about 5 years ago and find that it is so easy
to maintain and you can grow the most amazing fruits & veggies!
With this method we will be experimenting with a salsa garden.
I will bring everything you need to grow to make salsa.
Tomatoes will be heirloom varieties, herbs & even onions!
At the picking season we will then have a salsa contest!
I will be doing 3 of these classes so that no one misses out.
I will also share some unique recipies to inspire you!
Look at the sheduled events to see when & where the classes are
and sign up today.

Growing from seed is so easy and fun!

Voila! You will succesfully grow tomatoes and herbs
I will even help you along with helpful tips.
I will be growing right along with you and I'll be posting pictures
and to give you tips and helpful hints on growing.


and we will salsa while we eat!

Hey who's bringing the chips?

No comments: