Friday, January 8, 2010

Flavorful Herbal Soup

This is the soup for the Souper Bowl at
This soup is of course vegetarian/vegan
and uses 4 of my favorite herbs.
I will also have some herbed butters
and fresh baked wholesome baguettes to
feed you!
Get fed while having fun! And the shopping experience....
it doesn't get any better than this!
This soup takes no time at all to make
and tastes amazing!
I actually got some things done while making it!
Roasted Garlic takes 1/2 hour. You can do some
chopping or other stuff while that's in the oven!

Boil some small potatoes while helping with homework.
(I used our organic home grown yukon gold babies!)
This is one of my favorite suppers, it's nutritious
and packed with flavor. It's also a great soup for people
trying to cut back on their sodium intake.
I'll post the recipe after the class.
Sign up by calling the Summer Kitchen

3 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

mmmmmm....we can't wait!

Nate @ House of Annie said...

I bet those roasted garlic cloves gave a really great flavor.

Since you're using homegrown ingredients, would you enter this post in our Grow Your Own roundup this month? Full details here:

http://chezannies.blogspot.com/2010/01/rambutans-plus-grow-your-own.html

Cate said...

The flavor was more herbal than garlicky but delicious!
Would love to get in on your round up. I will try to the best of my blogging ability, to get it to you!