Monday, March 2, 2009

St. Patty's Day Inspiration


















So far the Scone Mixes have been doing well and I was once again brain storming up new flavors and wanted something green! Not the food colored or veg filled kind! I was thinking something cute and green like a tiny mint chocolate chip! Mint Chocolate Chip Scones served with a cup of peppermint tea anyone? Loverly for a St. Patty's Day Tea or a gift to your Irish friends.

I can't wait to get started!


One of my cookie foodie followers has reminded me of my absent mindedness about posting the Breakfast Cookie of the month. Hopefully I will
have her or others to help me remember this!
Since I have been so inspired by the GREEN I will just have to bake a batch of the Mint Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies in hopes that
this will help my memory!
For a quick reminder to you (& myself) you can order 1 or a dozen of these for 2.50 a piece. Just in time for St. Patty's Day! (& thru the month of March)

No comments: