Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Troubles over Truffles







Well I have to say, my only trouble is not being able to eat them because they are for someone else! Okay I may have nibbled one or two but that was obviously for taste testing!



These decadent babies will get you your cocoa fix in one little bite! The Ghirardelli Chocolate was infused with Summer Kitchen peach tea and then bits of dried turkish apricots were added to some and a mixture of dried rasberries, apricot, pineapple, cherries, cranberries, & currants to another and then I infused the last batch with the Summer Kitchen Blend tea and added coconut & macadamia nuts and coated them all with semi sweet chocolate! You can get them for your sweety this week at Crazy Dog Coffee Co. They are so rich and cocoa is soooo good for you. These have 75% cocoa. Healthy Hearts bring Strong Love! Happy Valentines Day to everyone!






2 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

You have got to be kidding me......oh...yum!!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

I think we're all hooked on chocolate!
See you next week!
Happy xoxox Day!
Karla & Karrie